“The difference is phenomenal”
This was how a client summed up working with Intuito Coaching.
Our client is a successful housing association predominantly working in the private sector. The business has ambitious plans for the future and wanted the senior team to explore and identify what it would take at both a personal and team level to make these plans reality.
How we worked together
Intuito Coaching devised an “inspirational” leadership development programme with team and individual coaching at the centre. Through team coaching, we pinpointed the leadership behaviours critical to ensure the business vision becomes reality. Together we developed a framework to describe what leadership at our client looked like; the resulting framework centred around five key areas – Being one team, Making a difference, Driving for results, Inspiring others and Thinking strategically.
Using the framework as a benchmark, all the team received 360 feedback and supported by their individual coaches created personal development plans. At a team level, an action plan was also developed.
We continue to work with the team supporting them in ‘living’ the leadership framework – buddy coaching, skill development sessions and for some 1:1 mentoring will be key components on their leadership journey.
Impact of the team development programme
- The Chief Executive describes “the difference as phenomenal”.
- A unified leadership approach is visible across the business.
- The emphasis is shifting from an operational to a strategic focus.
- The senior team is clear about their collective, as well as individual, strengths, and the opportunities for growth.
- The way the team works together is changing – increased collaboration and a readiness to challenge and be challenged are evident.
- Individually members of the team tell us they feel different – invigorated, more focused and more determined to achieve.